OZONE THERAPY or HIGH FREQUENCY THERAPY
Ozone or O3, is a blue coloured, pungent odorous gas which is a relatively unstable allotrope of oxygen. It is naturally present as a protective layer in the atmosphere surrounding earth that absorbs and inhibits the harmful radiation from the sun from entering the earth’s environment.
An Overview of Ozone Therapy
Ozone therapy is an alternative medical treatment that is used to treat certain medical conditions like diabetes, heart ailments, slip disc in the spine, eye problems, Parkinson disease, dental cavities, skin and hair problems, and even cancer.
This therapy is hugely popular in Europe and is based on the fundamental property of instability of the ozone molecule containing three oxygen atoms and the resultant high oxidation capacity.
Ozone Treatment for Hair and Scalp
- Ozone therapy for hair has widely been acknowledged for its effectiveness in treating hair and scalp problems like dandruff, hair fall, hair thinning and damage. These hair problems are mainly caused due to factors like ageing, hormonal imbalance, poor hair care, unhealthy diet, illnesses and infections, genetic traits, pollution and other external factors, which generally dehydrate or infect the scalp to further weaken and damage the hair follicles.
- Ozone with its unstable molecule containing three oxygen atoms has high oxidising properties and releases free oxygen radicals on being injected in any part of the body like the scalp or applied over the scalp.
- The scalp and hair on being infused with ozone get oxidised leading to the formation of peptones on the hair shaft located in the middle of the strands.
- A protective layer, like the ozone layer guarding the earth’s atmosphere, is formed over each hair strand by peptones that safe guard the hair from breakage, damage and fall. This treatment is provided with the help of machines.
Benefits of Ozone Hair Treatment:
- On coming in contact with the roots of the hair strands, ozone rejuvenates and fortifies the hair follicles to strengthen and nourish the hair and scalp. This therapy improves blood circulation and eliminates any microbial infection present in the scalp and hair.
- O3 therapy not only treats problems or hair breakage, thinning and loss but it also helps to treat other graver issues like psoriasis, seborrhoic dermatitis, balding and alopecia.
- It adds volume and density to the hair, repairs and reconstructs the strands like treating and eliminating the problem of split ends, controls frizz to make hair manageable.
- It stabilizes the scalp and treats dandruff, aids in regeneration of new hair, promotes hair growth and thus helps to create smooth, soft, radiant and beautiful tresses.
- Ozone is good for colour treated hair as the peptones strengthen the bonds between the hair strands and colour dye to protect the hair colour, make it last longer while adding luster to the locks.
OZONE TREATMENT FOR DANDRUFF
Dandruff is a generally harmless scalp condition that causes flaking and itching. Over-the-counter medicated shampoos are commonly used to control dandruff. Now there is treatment called ozone therapy which is safe and highly effective to get rid from dandruff.
Both dry and oily skin as well as skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis can cause dandruff, Dandruff is a type of seborrheic dermatitis, which is a persistent skin disorder distinguished by a yellowish or reddish scaly, itchy rash.
Ozone treatment for dandruff relies on the application of high-frequency ozone rays to penetrate the scalp. Ozone treatment for dandruff involves the use of a comb-like device that is applied to the hair and scalp. The comb attached to ozone machine passes the rays to the scalp .The ozone hair comb is used for 15 to 20 minutes once per week after shampooing. It require around 3-4 session to get rid of dandruff completely
- No anesthesia /no surgery/no risk
- It is completely painless and without any side effects.
- No downtime
- You can use any kind of shampoo of your choice
- Ozone treatment also control hair loss and increase the density of the hairs
How does Ozone act on dandruff?
Ozone therapy have germicidal effects that help eliminate flaking and itching by destroying fungus and harmful bacteria without causing any damage to the scalp skin and hair
Ozone therapy also improves blood circulation, stimulate hair follicles and encourage hair growth.
It also increases the density of the hairs and control hair fall both in women and men
Complication of Ozone treatment
The Ozone treatment is completely risk free. It does not cause any harmful effect on hairs and scalp.