Derma Roller Therapy for the Hair Growth Stimulation
Derma Roller is a device in which multiple needles fixed on a drum roller. The needles are very fine and when the device is rolled over the skin it stimulates the growth of hairs by increasing the blood flow.
Derma Roller for Skin Rejuvenation
This method is known as skin needling, during which the roller’s micro-needles stimulate the deeper layers of your skin, encouraging the production of an important substance called collagen. Collagen is important to the healthy and youthful appearance of skin. The conditions that can be improved with use of derma roller include scars (including acne scars), wrinkling, stretch marks, and hair loss or thinning.
Contraindications of Derma Roller System Therapy:
Using a derma roller is not recommended for those with the following skin or general health conditions:
• Those with active infections
• Chronic skin disorders
• Blood clotting problems
• Poor healing
• Skin malignancies
• Active acne
• Severe solar keratosis
• Raised moles or warts
Indications for the different microneedle lengths:
- The 2.5mm/3.0mm-size needles – can remove wrinkles, body extended scars and burning scars. Dark sore concavex hole, pimple scar, severe declines of elasticity.
- The 2.0mm-size needles – can remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars.
- The 1.00mm/1.5mm-size needles – can remove wrinkles, skin pigmentations and help smooth acne scars. Pregnancy lines, thick wrinkles, large pores, cellulite treatment, face firming, face & body lifting.
- The 0.5mm-size needles – can help build beautiful smooth & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss. Skin whitening, improve skin pigmentation, improve wrinkle (eye area), improve alopecia, collagen induction, drug delivery.
- The 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm-size needles – are perfect for cosmetics applications. Skin restoration, improve alopecia, home care therapy, active ingredient delivery.
Successful Treatment Regime For :
- Stretch Mark Removal
- Anti Aging
- Scar Removal Including Pitted and Acne Scarring
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Boosting topically applied skincare products
Mechanism of Derma Roller’s actions
The mechanism of Derma Roller’s action is based on collagen induction therapy, or CIT, a treatment which aims to restore youth and smoothness to your skin by stimulating the natural production of a substance called collagen. Collagen is an important material responsible for keeping your skin relaxed and young. One thing that different skin problems like acne, scars, and wrinkles have is a loss of collagen, and derma roller aims to restore the healthy amount of collagen into your skin.
The micro-needles in Derma Roller open up your pores and pierce small arteries and veins within the dermis layer of your skin. Your body works to repair these microscopic wounds, and does so by producing collagen and another substance called elastin, both of which restore your skin.
How often you need to use the Derma Roller
You can either make use of the Derma Roller weekly with the use of a numbing gel to make the process more comfortable, or use it with a very slight pressure as many as 5 out of 7 days a week.
Using the Derma Roller
You can use the Derma Roller on both your face and body, however you must be careful not to use it on the sensitive skin of your lips and eyes, both of which would be damaged by the Derma Roller. Apply the Derma Roller 4 times in the diagonal, vertical, and horizontal directions. You don’t need to apply much pressure, and regularly following this protocol will give you great results in a short amount of time.
Derma Roller also has its uses for treating one of the other unwanted effects of aging, namely hair thinning and loss. When using the roller for these purposes, all you need to do is wash and dry your hair before applying the Derma Roller in one direction only. You are then advised to apply a small amount of ANAGENACIA HAIR SERUM for men or FOLIFORTE HAIR SERUM for women, onto areas which are balding.
After using the Derma Roller
After you’ve finished applying the roller, you should rinse or soak the skin that you’ve treated in cold water. After your skin has dried off, you can apply moisturisers and other such skincare products which will be readily absorbed thanks to the Derma Roller treatment. Creams that make use of vitamin E are often a popular choice because of its known restorative properties.
Looking after your Dermal Roller is important in keeping it effective, clean, and infection free. Once you have finished treating your skin, disinfect the device for about half an hour before rinsing it off properly under a hot tap. All you need to do from then on is to leave the roller to dry on a towel before storing it away somewhere clear and safe.